Wednesday 15 March 2017

Update

Having completed a first draft of my poster, the next step will be to post a survey using Survey Monkey, and begin researching how to create a magazine review. I have previously done very brief research of film magazines, but after speaking with fellow students I realise that I will need to do more research before beginning my review. I am going to create the magazine in the form of an online magazine, writing an article in the template of something such as this: 
Image result for online film magazine review
This kind of poster is ideal for what I want, and I will most likely use a template to recreate a similar type of look. I will use the big block writing at the top, with the star review also at the top. I will include a short plot summary and then a larger review, very much like the picture above. I will use photos of the film, both from the final product and the shooting process to give a better insight to how the process was completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment