Wednesday 15 March 2017

Short Film First Draft

I have completed the editing of my first draft, with the soundtrack and special effects included and uploaded it to YouTube as it would not upload to Vimeo. I will show it to all of my classmates and also share it on social media, with a survey to accompany it. This will allow me to make any changes I may need to my film, although they may have to be relatively minor due to the amount of time I have left before the deadline, and the fact that I no longer have the camera I used to shoot my scenes. Re-shooting and adding new scenes may be out of the question, but I can edit existing clips and add new effects in to make it better.




The film can be seen above, and the survey for the film can be found below Create your own user feedback survey

No comments:

Post a Comment