Thursday 13 October 2016

networked - Short Film for A2 Media / Film Coursework - Grade A





I have been researching other people's short A2 films in order to get an understanding of how good my film will need to be to achieve a good grade. This film's storyline is similar to mine so I will look to it for inspiration when I create my own production. This film was clearly created with editing skills far beyond mine so I will not be able to replicate many of the visual looks, but I didn't want to do that anyway. The camera angles used give the impression that the protagonist is being watched, and this is interesting as I will need to recreate some of these angles in mine as I would like to also create the impression that the main character is being watched by somebody.

1 comment:

  1. A good start, but you need to look at more than one film. Don't forget to complete some textual analysis of products similar to your ancillary products.

    ReplyDelete