Thursday 29 September 2016

Actors

Due to my story line, I will only need one actor to appear on screen throughout my short film, with another actor making a very brief appearance towards the end. I will need a female lead as I need a stereo typically more vulnerable character. This might be difficult as I currently do not have anybody willing and capable to carry out the role to a required standard. I could work with actors through an online agency, which is free, but I would be unsure about doing this as I don't really want to welcome strangers into my home, and also they may feel like they are better than me and therefore won't do what I ask of them. Preferably, I will be able to find somebody I know who is willing to act for me, and capable of doing a good job. This will be quite easy to do as I just have to ask around a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment