Monday 16 January 2017

Filming

As I stated in a previous post, I was planning to film over the weekend. However, due to illness I could not use my location that I wanted to film and have had to delay filming again. I now plan to film tomorrow night and this time, should be entirely capable of filming in my location. Because I was not filming, I spent the weekend familiarising myself with the camera I am using as it is one I haven't used before and had no idea of how it worked. I have borrowed this Canon EOS 1300D camera from a teacher as it is far better than any of the other cameras available to us as students. However, having never used such a camera and my experience only limited to simple video cameras, I had to spend some time reading the information booklet, testing things out on the camera and watching YouTube videos.

The video I watched was very useful as it covered all of the things I need to know about this camera and I now feel far more confident about using it to film.


No comments:

Post a Comment